Business strategy and the scientific disciplines of ecology and evolution share a similar vocabulary: cooperation, competition, resources, and ecosystems. Companies and business theorists alike increasingly appreciate how natural systems provide powerful models for design, operations, and strategy. This course pushes beyond the pioneering works of Paul Hawkin (“The Ecology of Commerce”), Amory and Hunter Lovins (“Natural Capitalism”), Janine Benyus (“Biomimicry”) and others to further our understanding of what businesses can learn from the fields of ecology and evolution.
* Arts Victoria/DEECD Partnerships
* Educational Design for 24 new school campuses in Australia
* Commissioned paper: COACHING IN CONTEXT Teacher Coaching and Professional Development
Julie Boyd and Associates is pleased to announce a new collaboration with the Marine Environment Field Study and Resource Centre in Hastings Point
* Programs designed for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Students
* Programs for Families and Community groups
* Teacher Professional Education Professional, yet different, Conference Organization and Presentation
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 7 other subscribers
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Legacy Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in